The demand for second hand freezers has been increasing these days. People mostly look for second-hand freezers for hiring on a short or long-term basis for some occasions. Interestingly, the customers for these freezers are also increasing steadily. There are mostly three kinds of visitors which show interest in second hand refrigerators: individuals or groups participating in trade fairs, institutional or corporate fests etc. who need them for a short period, business people who need them for their shops, and people who are willing to get standard refrigerators for use at home.
Types of Freezers Available
Different specifications of second hand freezers are available with some of the best dealers. Here are some types of second hand freezers available from Melbourne Refrigeration dealers:
- Two-door freezers: These are normally big in size with a capacity of 1000 Liters. They have various modern functions and double glass doors, which are just perfect for displaying bottled drinks and canned foods. These products have high demand where a clear display of bottles and cans is essential.
- One door freezers: Like two-door freezers, these 380-liter one door freezers also very useful in displaying preserved food items, especially drinks and chocolates. One door freezers are mainly suitable for small shops, retail outlets, trade fairs and exhibitions, where a smaller area is available for erecting freezers.
- Chest freezers: These 280 Liter freezers are very popular on the market. These are mainly used in preserving ice-creams, chocolates or raw foods. Restaurants, Hotels and Fast-food outlets frequently use these freezers for keeping above-said eatables and raw foods like meat or semi-processed vegetables, etc.
- Cake Fridge: As the name suggests, cake fridges are required to display cakes and pastries in a food stall or fast food centre. These fridges are available in different sizes as well. Depending on the area available to place a cake fridge, clients order fridges with different specifications.
Besides these Sydney freezers, there are many other types such as counter depth refrigerators, slide door freezers, wine and drink coolers, etc., and one can hire them as per their needs and budget.
Terms of Hire
There are certain terms and conditions one needs to follow to hire a fridge from these dealers:
- Short term hire: Minimum hiring period starts from 7 days, which may extend up to 90 days. Traders, wholesalers and similar business people participating in trade fairs normally prefer this kind of hiring process.
- Long term hire: Anybody or a group which wants to hire a fridge for more than 90 days, but less than 3 years needs to abide long term hiring rules.
Clients also come to buy second-hand fridges from these showrooms for both commercial and domestic uses.
Specialty of the Dealers
Dealers never compromise on the quality of the freezers they offer for rent. Showrooms display those refrigerators which meet all parameters fixed by the dealers. The quality of the freezers is checked several times, all necessary repairs are done, and guarantees are attached with every unit before these are released from the showrooms. Dealers also employ experienced technicians to impart all required services to the clients at clients’ place or at the workshop, whichever is feasible at that time.