The photocopier is a very important piece of equipment. It is essential in a busy office or, high school. The pressure is sometimes enormous to get work out on time and that is where problems quite often occur. If something goes wrong, then there will probably be the need to fix things as quickly as possible.
Therefore, finding a good Photocopier repair company is essential.
Available Services in Sydney
It is useful to contact a Photocopier repair company that can get to you quickly in the Sydney area. There are a series of bases from which a fully equipped repair van can reach any business or establishment, once an order has been placed. Given enough notice, this will mean a Same Day Photocopier repair technician will arrive promptly to sort out the problem. There is a 30 day warranty on the work that is provided. MFP, Multi Functional Printers can also be serviced. Check out Printer repairs
The bulk of problems with any photocopier will be due to human error. These can easily be avoided. However, a lot of these also occur when people are rushing to get something printed.
- Paper jams: Due to a mixture of the wrong paper being loaded, either in size or paper “weight”.
- Paper jams: Due to paper being incorrectly loaded into a photo copier. This could be paper with curled edges, crumbled, or not placed at right angles to the printer.
- Ink smears and fading prints. This could be down to a blockage or a problem in the ink tubes. A fading print usually means a printing ink needs replacing.
- Do not be tempted to purchase cheap ink refills. This could well cause problems with blocked tubing and smears.
- There should always be a record kept as to the correct printing ink needed for each make of machine. If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact a Photo repair company who can advise you as to the correct inks that need to be purchased for any make of photocopier or MFP.Also do not do the following:
- Panic: Hitting the photocopier, swearing at it, and worst of all, ripping paper out of the machine will not solve any problems. Pulling paper out too quickly will possibly dislodge rollers, and damage cogs and other mechanisms. Then there really will be the need to call out a Photocopier MFP Repairs & Maintenance company.
Placement of a photocopier or a MFP printer is also important. Avoid direct sun light. Allow at least 12 cm clear space around the printer. These machines can generate heat and do need to be well ventilated. Keep the space around the photocopier clean at all times. It is best to provide a box for any copies that have gone wrong for any reason. It is not a good idea to have the surrounding space covered in old sheets and screwed up pieces of paper. Keep a record of all the technical details and warranties, close to hand. This is especially the case with the toner inks, where again it is essential the right inks are used for re fills.
Are you looking for exceptional photocopier and MFP maintenance in Sydney? This could be an individual, company, or any organization, please look at: www.printer-repairs.com.au/photocopier-mfp-repairs/